Friday, June 11, 2010

Final Concert of the Season: Cor de Cambra Anton Bruckner

I will be singing this Sunday with my choir, the Cor de Cambra Anton Bruckner, in Poble Sec (Barcelona). This will be our final concert of the 2009/2010 season so I hope you all can join us!

Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Cotxeres de Borrell (C/ Viladomat, 2-8 Barcelona)
Entrance: 3€



Program:

Júlia Sesé i Josep-Ramon Olivé, direcció
Pedro Beriso, piano

1a Part

Immortal Bach - Knut Nysted

Lieder und Romanzen - Johannes Brahms
1. Der bucklichte Fiedler
2. Das Mädchen

Songs of Farewell - Hubert Parry
1. My soul, there is a country
2. I know my soul
3. Never, weather beaten sail

2a Part

Les Quatre Estacions - Salvador Brotons
1. Aigües de la primavera
2. Incúria d'agost
3. Darrer pleniluni de tardor
4. Cançó de Nadal

Trost - Max Reger

Les Djinns - Gabriel Fauré

Nocturnes - Morten Lauridsen
1. Sa nuit d'été
2. Sure on this shining night

No comments:

Post a Comment